EDGS Spring Research Funding deadline-March 15
In the March 2014 round of faculty research funding, the Advisory Board awarded $31,000 in funding for faculty across the departments of Anthropology and Political Science. Additionally, more than $32,000 was awarded to graduate students across the departments of Anthropology, Communication, Economics, History, Political Science and Sociology.
Research should be focused on developing and post-colonial countries, as well as non-advanced industrial contexts, and should be related to core EDGS themes:
- Institutional transformation
- Rule of law
- Boundaries and property
- Democracy, participation and equality
- Conflict, tolerance and rights
- Oligarchs and elites
- Historical influences and legacies
- Global, national and subnational dimensions of development
- Growth and sustainability
For more information, view the apply for funding section of our website.